In order to preserve its appearance and optimal performance, your TAG Heuer watch requires expert periodic maintenance which only Official TAG Heuer Service Centres can guarantee.
- Each watch sent to your Official TAG Heuer Service Centre is examined by a master watchmaker.
- A series of tests are carried out and a detailed cost estimate is prepared (if needed), which is sent to you before any work is done.
- Once you have accepted the cost estimate, our master watchmakers will carry out all the necessary procedures, including the replacement of all worn or defective components. They can draw from a stock of thousands of items.
- After each service, your watch will be returned to you with a one-year warranty on the work carried out.
- Official TAG Heuer Service Centres carry out three types of service which are described in detail below. The centers are available to answer any questions you may have and ensure that your watch gives you complete satisfaction throughout its life.